Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My First Bergmablog Award

In the category of #1 Best Comment posted on a blog; I recieved my very first Bergmablog Award. The following is that comment. You can read the blog on which I commented by clicking here: Jason Woods (from 'Swingin the Blues.' Article title: Jeans: The eternal struggle).

My comments on the subject of jeans

Correction... my favorite jeans have lasted quite some time. And they haven't worn down at all. Now, I know what you're thinking... "Nick, you don't even wear jeans." And while that may be the case, because I simply love sweatpants, a brother sometimes has to dress casually nice. And when I do that, I go with my Rocawears. Don't hate, they're quite possibly my second most comfortable piece of pant. My first is my terry cloth Sean John sweat pants, but the Roca jeans... I mean, Jay Z had me in mind when they were made. Sure, they've got a bit of a green acid wash to em, and a slight pre-tear. But, when it comes down to it, they're man pants. If there was a pants version of rock/paper/scissors, my pants would be the freakin TNT. That's right, they're DYNOMITE... or THE BOMB (diggity). And that, dear friends, is why my Rocas are my favorite jeans. (Fellas), go roca. Cuz if somebody's like "Oh man, you're so fashion conscious now, what with your designer jeans and all," you can whip out your piece and be all "jigga wha..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats, man. It doesn't get any better than the Bergmablog Award for #1 Post!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home