Monday, November 28, 2005

Get-Rich-Quick Scheme

If you've read my Christmas List of things you can't buy on eBay; you'd know that there are quite a few things you can't buy on eBay. Well, that's all about to change. I'm going to put myself on the financial map by being the first to sell a world record. That's right, ladies and gentlefellows, I'm going to do what no man has done before.

This, of course, poses a few valid arguments: a) You can't sell a record you don't own; and b) Records are accomplishments, and are non-transferrable.

I can't deny either of these facts... because, after all, they're fact. There's no getting around them. But there is one thing that I can sell that defies these truities (yeah, I'm sure it's not a word but I'm going with it anyways).

So, what am I selling? The world record for "The Most Money Spent on a World Record." That's right, one lucky guy or gal will finally be able to fulfill their lifelong dreams and cast away their previous lifetime of failure and disappointment. I'm just like Santa Claus, giving out hope to the highest bidder... well, maybe not quite like Santa, but oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger brett.cantrell said...

this idea might actually work... I say we contact the Gueness(sp) world record people and see if this is a feasible idea to be placed in the record book. Then if it is we will need some way for people to see that it is avialable for people to purchase. Check out another "get-rich-quick scheme" at www.milliondollarhomepage.com that kid was smart.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home