Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Full Moon

Well, it's been some time, faithful readers. While this is two posts in one day, don't expect it to happen more than this once. Anyhow, I've been up to quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Since I'm only enrolled in six hours of college this semester, I figured I'd have myself some adventures. I took some pics along the way, I hope you enjoy.



This is my trip to the moon. I found out from Flight of the Navigator you can just call up NASA and talk to 'em whenever you want. One thing I learned from this trip. NASA is not a good place to go to pick up chicks. Also, they didn't find me funny. Oh well. I thought it was hilarious.



This is me meeting Jack Bauer. He thought I was involved with terrorism or whatever that is. Jack is slightly more intense in person. So much so, my hands grew and turned really pale, and I think I aquired a bit of jaundice in the face. Anyhow, I talked. I told him everything. Actually, Jack had to nearly torture me to get me to stop talking. Either way, we're facebook friends... once he approves my friendship.



This is when I went to Iowa, this guy wanted to paint me in overalls and a pitchfork. It sounded a lot awesomer in my head. I pictured me in overalls, barefeet, no shirt, chasing after a skunk or something with my pitchfork. Not the case. But, I gotta tell you, the lady in the painting with me... man, she was a riot. The painter wanted us serious, but it was tough. Real tough. I actually think he might have captured the split second we weren't laughing. Either way, it's fun to be in a painting. But it's more fun to chase skunks with pitchforks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, NASA. No sense of humor.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home